1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

NEW Tonneau Cover for Silverado w/ Tool box FOR SALE. PLEASE LOOK

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by s5belford, Apr 17, 2009.

1. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts

I bought this for my 2009 Silverado 6'6" bed and a low profile tool box. It is a Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover. It's a BEAUTIFUL cover and I wish I could use it but from the pictures you can see it is for a truck with a regular tool box and mine is low profile so when I started to put the cover on I found out it covers up my latch handles so I can't open my tool box. The cover is brand new (I got it today) I also have tonneau conditioner and a tailgate seal to keep the water and dust out that I'll give to who ever buys the cover. I paid $377.10 and the regular list price is $516.00 so I just want to get my money back and if you come to pick it up on a day I have some extra time I'll help you put it on (its pretty easy) I'm not 100% sure but it should fit any new body style silverado.

Please give me a call or e-mail me with any other questions
    -Steve
    810-441-8877

Features
    The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover is custom-made to fit your truck with a 20" tool box
    Non-standard sizes are available—see notes below
    Black anodized L-Channel provides a tight seal and excellent drainage between the Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover and your box
    The commercial-grade black vinyl tarp covers your bed, secures your valuables and improves your gas mileage
    The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover sits nearly flush with the bed when closed for a sleek, low-profile look
    This isn't shoe Velcro-The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover uses industrial style, aggressive high peel strength Velcro
    The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau features fast and easy access to your full bed with sturdy bows that roll-up with the tarp
    Open and close the Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover in seconds, all by yourself!
    The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau employs PerfectFit control at your tool box for ideal tarp tension in hot or cold weather
    With a heavy-duty locking rear tail rail, the Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau takes the worry out of securing your cargo
    Your Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover boasts no-drill installation and is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
    Description
    There was a time when if you had a toolbox, you couldn't have a tonneau cover. And, if you had a tonneau cover, you couldn't have a toolbox. Well, times have changed.

The Extang RT Toolbox-Fit tonneau cover gives you all the benefits of a roll-top tonneau, like easy one-person opening/closing, a low profile and a secure area for your gear. And, your toolbox can come along for the ride, too!

Loaded with Extang-quality touches, like a commercial-grade tarp with fully-finished edges, industrial-strength Velcro, heavy-duty silver anodized bows and a Lifetime Warranty.

The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover is designed for fast, one-person installation with no cutting or drilling. Have your tonneau and toolbox too, with the Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover!

Notes
    The Extang RT Toolbox Tonneau Cover will accommodate most plastic factory or non-factory Bed Caps and Bed Rails.
    The Extang RT Toolbox Tonneau Cover will not accommodate stainless steel Bed Caps or Bed Rails.
    The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover can be installed with under-the-rail bed liners.
    The Extang RT Tool Box Tonneau Cover cannot be installed with over-the-rail bed liners.
    The Extang RT Toolbox Tonneau Cover will not fit flipping bed extenders.