1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New toolbox and Whips, what do you think

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MXZ1983, Oct 9, 2008.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Rockstar 100 Posts

I added these and like what they did, does anyone agree that I should do clear headlights and turn signals on this truck?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great, keep up the good work! Love the "Heartbeat" sticker on your side window.
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Tough call, but I guess it all depends on the look you're wanting to get. I dont' know that I'd do too much chrome, but, again, tough call.
  4. MXZ1983

thanks for the positive, but ya, i have the heartbeat on both side windows and after i get my true duals in two weeks from today, im putting chevy thunder in the same script and color on the back window...im pretty excited for that. I'm not putting much chrome on this truck at all, just want some better looking headlights..
  5. Springthing

I say go for it! :great:

Looking at the front I can see how it would make it look much cleaner and crisper.

Post pics if/when you do!

I'm about to get an all around set of lights myself. I think it adds a lot of personality to a vehicle.
  6. MXZ1983

alright, thanks, i hope i can do it soon, i will post pics, if you do it too, post pics too!!
  7. Springthing

I'mma do better than that.. I'mma be putting an entry in for ROTM! I have to get the truck running right first, though... "sputters and gasps" is not a good thing to have in the description of your ROTM entry..
  8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I wanted to door clear corners and headlights on my suburban that had the same front end. Good thing it died before I dumped too much money into it. :party:
  9. raiderman8112

raiderman8112 Rockstar

looks good, id have the same look going if i didnt have the soft tonneau cover and the short bed.