Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tow Mirrors Installed

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

New Tow Mirrors installed!!! They are power, heated and built in turn LED's

BEFORE:
    [​IMG]

AFTER:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Truck already looked good but now it looks even better!
  3. BRB46

BRB46 Rockstar Gold Member 100 Posts

What a nice addition to an already sweet ride.
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Not meaning to be an ass, but I gotta say it's a little too much chrome IMO. I think it would look pretty bad ass color matched though!
  5. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Oh. I wasn't expecting that when I opened this thread. Good choice on the tows, but the chrome covers look nothing short of terrible. :no:
  6. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Looks great man! They are a "must have" for lifted trucks.
  7. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks for the input but after all it is MY truck and it is all about what individuals like. I no longer go on GMFS because everyone on there thinks a stripped down all blacked out truck is what EVERYONE should drive. I say to each his own. My Momma always told me "if you don't have nothing nice to say then keep you mouth closed." That is just MY opinion!!!!!!!. :neutral: Thank you to all that had positive feedback. You will NEVER see me say anything negative about your rides. Thats a promise!!!:great:
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  8. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I hope you're not peeved that I chose to use my right to express my opinion. I never said you should black out your truck. If you can't take a little constructive criticism than maybe you shouldn't post pictures of your mods. Not everybody is going to be a kiss ass and say what you want to hear. The beauty of it is that you can take it or leave it at your own discretion.

And please, if you don't like something that I do to my truck, tell me (hence why I post pictures on an OPEN WEB FORUM: To get both POSITIVE and NEGATIVE feedback). Don't just tell me what you think I want to hear. ;)
  9. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice addition. I personally tend to like the red/chrome combo, so I like the chrome caps too... I just wish there was a company that made those chrome mirror covers to just cover the top half of the mirror like Ford has on their tow mirrors. I personally think that would be a top-notch combination for your truck.

I eventually want to get a set of tow mirrors for my Avalanche.

EDIT - I just noticed your hood ornament. That's cool!
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  10. jake's silverado

jake's silverado Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

I like those mirrors! are they power folding? I have the OE Black that are not power folding! Wish they were