New Tow Mirrors Installed

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i like the mirrors man, they look sweet IMO. I just noticed the hood ornament on your truck, were did you get that?

Alex

2. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looks good man. i miss my Tow mirrors more than anything about my last truck. They are the best and you can see everything!

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Red I like the idea of the tow mirrors. But I am like a few others I think a color matched set would look top notch on your ride.
    I understand what you were saying about if you don't have something nice to say... but I have gained some good ideas about potential mods for my truck as well as given a few. But it is ultimately your ride and you can take or not take someones opinion if you choose.

4. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I completely agree. I didn't join any forums to show off and get praised. I did so to learn and get a variety of opinions. It's not a personal attack against you, its just my opinion, and it's worth whatever weight you give it.

5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Looks good

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I can take criticism anyday if it is done in a manor that I deem tactful or kind. What you had to say was down right rude and YES I do take offense to it. If you want to be like that, head on over to GMFS where the whole site is full of obnoxious people. That just MY opinion. If you cant take it, don't post here.

Yeah this is real nice!!!
    This is what I consider constructive criticism without being rude!! Thank you @aloxadaddy99 !!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

If his post was the one that made you start whinning, then why did you also single out my first post that says almost the exact same thing as the last post that you just quoted?

Don't be a hypocrite.....

8. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This is full of laughs.....

Tow mirrors are awesome, but fake chrome is just...meh

9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I love the visibility of the mirrors the help with. My blacked out reverser lights,I'm not a fan of chrome at all on new cars only 70s and older but it's your ride, and can't we all get along

10. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2, Tow mirrors look great, I've used fake chrome before and am no longer a believer. It just looks tacky. Chrome should be enjoyed in moderation.