1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Tow Mirrors Installed

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Red Z71 Max, Feb 18, 2012.

1. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

X2! I missed the whole censored thing too. What was that all about?!
  2. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

Man, I gotta get me some of those!! Frick'n awesome!!
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It had nothing to do with this thread. It was something that happened to another member and we were banding together in solidarity to show our disagreement with the actions that took place. Its kind of old news now.
  4. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

Hey Red Z71 Max....The mirrors look great! U did the right thing by going with chrome, since u have a lot of chrome accent on ur truck :great:
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nathan my friend!! How the heck are you??? Missed ya, Bro! I think everything got straightened out so I don't want start any additional swirl. Check your email shortly and I'll bring you up to speed. I too missed it at first.

Hey, did you move out of Franklin?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks Mike!! I'm doing great! I've been kinda slacking lately to about being active on the forum. Just been really busy. You still need to update your sig with your tow mirrors!! :lol: I think you need to go to the exact same spot and take the exact same picture but now with tow mirrors :lol:

But nope I'm still in Franklin! I've just also been doing a lot of research down here in lexington with biomass research and renewable fuel stuff!
  7. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

t h i s ! ! !
  8. mfleetwood

I know....I know....I like the setting so much that I'm torn between that and having an updated sig pic with the tow mirrors. I guess I'll be heading back to that place this Spring so I can finally get you two off my back :glasses:
  9. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dibs on shotgun!!
  10. mfleetwood

All yours Brother!! Just get your a** out here.