New Toy

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by gmagilla, Feb 27, 2010.

1. gmagilla

gmagilla Rockstar

Have not been on here in a while , busy , busy .I drug this home one month ago,my wife was:gasp:and then:grrrrrr: !73 Sedan View attachment 5401 . Want it to look like my old car 71 Hatchback View attachment 5402 only with these wheels and tires 100_1043.jpg With this and Avaburb all I need is MO :money:.
    406 or 427 SBC , 350 Tubo and 12 bolt .

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Man, your old 71 is sweet looking!

3. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome back. Thanks for the pics. :glasses:

4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Awesome ride, congrats!!

5. gmagilla

gmagilla Rockstar

Yeh , I could kick myself for letn that car go . Spent 3 years biulding it . Don't think I'll do the 73 like it but who knows , when ya get started things can snowball and then the wifes :gasp:and then:grrrrrr:. my old car on ebay in Longwood,Fl..jpg Pro Stock style cage.

my realy bad ass car.jpg 31x18.5 Hoosiers , had to stretch the quarter 5" . Every nut and bolt was taken out and replaced , made the steel cowl hood ( I see Summit has a steel cowl to put on a hood now ), made rear rollpan cause they are almost always broke , the 73 had good ones but hauln it home one came off some where:grrrrrr: so I'll be makin another one.
    Get the four link this week and start cutn:happy:

6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thanks for the pictures of a nice looking ride! Glad to have you back!:glasses:

7. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN Rockstar 100 Posts

i just came across a mint cosworth vega all black, it was tempting lol

8. gmagilla

gmagilla Rockstar

Baldwin/Motion put 350's and Camaro rear ends in Vegas and guarantee they'd run 10 sec. quarters or they would buy um back . They shipped some to Brazil , ya think there are any left down there ??

9. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks AWESOME!!! nice work!!!