1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Toy

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by gmagilla, Feb 27, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. gmagilla

gmagilla New Member

Have not been on here in a while , busy , busy .I drug this home one month ago,my wife was:gasp:and then:grrrrrr: !73 Sedan View attachment 5401 . Want it to look like my old car 71 Hatchback View attachment 5402 only with these wheels and tires 100_1043.jpg With this and Avaburb all I need is MO :money:.
    406 or 427 SBC , 350 Tubo and 12 bolt .
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Man, your old 71 is sweet looking!
  3. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome back. Thanks for the pics. :glasses:
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Awesome ride, congrats!!
  5. gmagilla

gmagilla New Member

Yeh , I could kick myself for letn that car go . Spent 3 years biulding it . Don't think I'll do the 73 like it but who knows , when ya get started things can snowball and then the wifes :gasp:and then:grrrrrr:. my old car on ebay in Longwood,Fl..jpg Pro Stock style cage.

my realy bad ass car.jpg 31x18.5 Hoosiers , had to stretch the quarter 5" . Every nut and bolt was taken out and replaced , made the steel cowl hood ( I see Summit has a steel cowl to put on a hood now ), made rear rollpan cause they are almost always broke , the 73 had good ones but hauln it home one came off some where:grrrrrr: so I'll be makin another one.
    Get the four link this week and start cutn:happy:
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for the pictures of a nice looking ride! Glad to have you back!:glasses:
  7. CHEVYVANMAN

CHEVYVANMAN New Member 100 Posts

i just came across a mint cosworth vega all black, it was tempting lol
  8. gmagilla

gmagilla New Member

Baldwin/Motion put 350's and Camaro rear ends in Vegas and guarantee they'd run 10 sec. quarters or they would buy um back . They shipped some to Brazil , ya think there are any left down there ??
  9. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks AWESOME!!! nice work!!!