1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Trailblazer owner

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by terry0341, Jan 20, 2007.

1. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Hello, I am new to the site, seems like a great site so far. Just purchased my 8th Chevt truck, 2003 Trailblazer North Face Edition. Great truck! Hope to chat with other Chevy owners.
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Congrats! Welcome to the club.
    I don't hear much about the North Face Edition. What are your thoughts so far?
  3. terry0341

So Far

Thank you! Well so far, Wonderful! love the look of it, every option you can think of, great ride, plenty of power. some good looking badging on seats and door/window frame. Improved overall perfomace so far with a K&N high flow air filter and removing rear resinator on exhust system, at speeds of 70 mph, lowered rpms about 200 and take off is improved.Don't know about gas mileage yet but hopefull.
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! Sounds like you have Chevy running through your veins with this being your 8th Chevy purchase. [​IMG]
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome! :) If you've had 8 Chevy trucks, you'll fit right in here.:rolleyes:
  6. terry0341

Chevy blood!

Like alot of people on this site I'm sure, Chevy household growing up! GM plant down the street. My grandpa told me "son all those other cars may get you there, but why not get there in the best!" I remember my sister comming over to Grandpas house to show him her new VW! He said after spending a total of 30 seconds looking at it "Im sure its nice sweetheart, but its not a Chevy!" Then after she left He told me about the pride in buying American!
    Started at age 16 with a 1981 3/4 ton 4x4 pickup and then:
    1995 Silverado K1500
    1996 Blazer LT 4x4
    1997 S10 ext cab 4x4
    1998 Blazer LT 4x4
    1998 Silverado ext cab 4x4
    1999 Subarban LT 1500 4x4
    2003 Trailblazer North Face 4x4
    Some my personal drivers, some for my wife but all wonderful trucks!
    Next on the horizon 2007 Suburban LTZ! :biggrin: