Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Trailblazer Price

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jul 26, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

[Here is a Qustion from RENTERIA316.]

I'm currently having a Chevy Trailblazer Ext LT 4X2 V8 2006 model built from the factory. The price of the vehicle will be 31K it's fully loaded the only thing not included is the step bar which I choose not to have.

Would you say that is a great price or is that average? The program through which I'm purchasing the vehicle is called Military Car Sales Program. You pay invoice price for the vehicle and invoice price for anything added i.e DVD, GPS etc...Do most dealers give good rebates now days or am I really getting a great deal?

What is the norm on a fully loaded vehicle as the one mentioned above? Last, V8 vs V6 recommendations as to which engine its only 30hp more.

2. CkVin

CkVin Member

You're changing up already!?! Wow...it has been a while since I've been here. Work and vacation have kept me away a bit. But now I'm back!! How ya doin?

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Doing great!

Well, we need more room! The little rugrat takes up a lot of space!