New truck,............passed down mods

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TRPLXL2, Jun 26, 2010.

1. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I also bought a truck cap off of craigslist for it.

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

Here's the old tail lights and mega third brake light

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

So you got a new truck. Looks good... What motor does it have??

4. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

nice looking rig.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

New truck looks good.
    Dont be such a stranger.

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. Gratz on your new ride. I see all that non stop working you were doing has been put to good use!

So does this mean we'll see you on here a little more often now? BTW, that 3rd brake light is a monster!!!

7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice truck. Looking forward to seeing what else you do to it. There's two light mounts that are missing lights. :)
    Did you remove the airdam under the front bumper for the bull bar?

8. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Well I don't think you'll be gettin rear ended any time soon!

9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks sweet! Everything you own, or have owned you put a nice touch to them! Great looking truck! Thanks for the pictures!

10. TRPLXL2

murdog94- This new truck has the 6.0 liter, and all I can say is that it puts the 5.3 to shame as I have owned both.

tbplus10- Thanks for the compliment, I know I haven't hardly been on in a while and I apologize. I just bought a new house and have been in the process of moving, the computer was one of the last things that I took out of the box.

TrailLeadr- I hope that I will be on here more, but now I am putting the garage together so that is going to be a real chore. My electrical stuff alone is staggering, plus I am building a spray booth to get more serious about my airbrushing.

Als09Sierra- Yeah everyone at work has been harassing me about the bull bar as well, they told me It looks stupid without lights. I was going to buy some more PIAAS as I gave all of my old lights to my best friend, but I am going to take a chance and go HID on this truck. I am going to buy 4 sets of Lightforce Blitz 240 HID 55 watt lights for the bullbar and behind the grille, but that's a few paychecks away! And I did take off the lower valance to put the bullbar, and subsequently I have to put it back on to hide the bumper bolts. I took it and the bumper cap off, and I am having them professionally painted to match the truck.

HawaiiKid-Ironically enough this past sunday I got rear ended on my scooter while I was at a stop sign, the guy was going about 25mph and then he took off afterwards and left me in the middle of the road. Anyways I broke my ankle from where the bike rolled on top of my foot, so I have been on some serious pain medications.

EddieZ71- Thanks again for the great support you offer to the members on here, I try my best to be different as I can. I actually bought a truck cap for this truck off of craigslist for $160, and I am going to start working on that this week. I have a few tricks up my sleeve!!!