1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New truck,............passed down mods

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by TRPLXL2, Jun 26, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I also bought a truck cap off of craigslist for it.

Attached Files:

2. TRPLXL2

Here's the old tail lights and mega third brake light

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

So you got a new truck. Looks good... What motor does it have??

4. grrr...

grrr... Rockstar 100 Posts

nice looking rig.

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

New truck looks good.
    Dont be such a stranger.

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Very nice. Gratz on your new ride. I see all that non stop working you were doing has been put to good use!

So does this mean we'll see you on here a little more often now? BTW, that 3rd brake light is a monster!!!

7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice truck. Looking forward to seeing what else you do to it. There's two light mounts that are missing lights. :)
    Did you remove the airdam under the front bumper for the bull bar?

8. HawaiiKid

HawaiiKid Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Well I don't think you'll be gettin rear ended any time soon!

9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Looks sweet! Everything you own, or have owned you put a nice touch to them! Great looking truck! Thanks for the pictures!

10. TRPLXL2

murdog94- This new truck has the 6.0 liter, and all I can say is that it puts the 5.3 to shame as I have owned both.

tbplus10- Thanks for the compliment, I know I haven't hardly been on in a while and I apologize. I just bought a new house and have been in the process of moving, the computer was one of the last things that I took out of the box.

TrailLeadr- I hope that I will be on here more, but now I am putting the garage together so that is going to be a real chore. My electrical stuff alone is staggering, plus I am building a spray booth to get more serious about my airbrushing.

Als09Sierra- Yeah everyone at work has been harassing me about the bull bar as well, they told me It looks stupid without lights. I was going to buy some more PIAAS as I gave all of my old lights to my best friend, but I am going to take a chance and go HID on this truck. I am going to buy 4 sets of Lightforce Blitz 240 HID 55 watt lights for the bullbar and behind the grille, but that's a few paychecks away! And I did take off the lower valance to put the bullbar, and subsequently I have to put it back on to hide the bumper bolts. I took it and the bumper cap off, and I am having them professionally painted to match the truck.

HawaiiKid-Ironically enough this past sunday I got rear ended on my scooter while I was at a stop sign, the guy was going about 25mph and then he took off afterwards and left me in the middle of the road. Anyways I broke my ankle from where the bike rolled on top of my foot, so I have been on some serious pain medications.

EddieZ71- Thanks again for the great support you offer to the members on here, I try my best to be different as I can. I actually bought a truck cap for this truck off of craigslist for $160, and I am going to start working on that this week. I have a few tricks up my sleeve!!!