Been sitting here on my couch at home looking at prices on NNBS trucks. Been thinking for a while about getting a new to me truck. Thing is, I'm not sure if I want to go with a NNBS truck or a NBS truck like the one I currently have, just newer year model. Old coors has 259,000 on her right now. Thinking that at 270,000 or 275,000, it would be about time for us to part. She has a few power plant issues as well as drivetrain issues. Mostly from being an old truck with ALOT of miles. Do I really want to part with my truck now or just wait until she flatlines?