1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Truck

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by JnBama, Aug 17, 2014.

1. JnBama

JnBama Active Member 2 Years 500 Posts

The little yard I work out of getting 7 out of the 100 new Freightliners just delivered to Memphis, Boss told me three drivers here don't want one so good chance for me. The old rattle trap I'm driving now has 860,000 mi. wish me luck!
    thMTNHTGEF.jpg
    ChevyFan likes this.
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Looks like a nice truck
  3. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts

I literally broke my back so you could possibly have that truck. You better treat it well if you get it! lol
  4. JnBama

I'll do my best to take of it, I appreciate good equipment after driving an old truck.
    If I get one will nick name it "Miss Squatchy"
  5. squatchy

squatchy Member 100 Posts

Lol good luck with it being good. My dad has a 13 and it in the shop about every 2 months, the whole fleet has problems. They don't have the def system very well figured out yet
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

860,000 miles??? Take the old rattle trap to 1,000,000!
  7. JnBama

The last OTR company I worked for several trucks including mine broke all over last winter with frozen DEF systems , the heater wrap quit working -0 deg. It stayed in the shop Minneapolis for month while Cummins and Volvo argued who was responsible for warranty

- - - Updated - - -

It may go to million and have driven trucks 1,000,000+ mi. in better shape than rattle trap plus it has worn auto trans that really gets on my nerve
  8. JnBama

old truck was in shop for a week for new clutch and wiring harness for the auto trans, got it back and drove 80 miles and broke again. My Boss got on the phone and ruffled some feathers and finally have a new truck , Ill name it Lil Squatchy after Squatchy suffering with his broke back.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014 at 8:23 PM
  9. JnBama

10649462_568920176547978_9201433583502737549_n.jpg Lil Squatchy and I got loaded at Jack Daniels Lynchburg, TN today