1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by tac53parsons, Dec 26, 2008.

Random Gallery Photos

1. tac53parsons

tac53parsons New Member

I just posted this in the introduction section but I thought I post here also. Here are some pics of my new truck and the toys I added. Just toady I changed out the factory am/fm radio for the factory CD player out of an 09. I got it on ebay for $50.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. tac53parsons

tac53parsons New Member

heres the last pic. I got these for $0.99 plus shipping on ebay.

[​IMG]
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Lookin' good!! Radio looks really good, too.
  4. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

wow nice truck! Welcome to the forum.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Good deal! Nice looking truck.
  6. cascott325

cascott325 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

congrats. looks real good
  7. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like it.
  8. sean84

sean84 New Member

That a pretty nice HD...do you have any more plans for it? That truck would look good with the chrome steel wheels or even the alloys!
  9. tac53parsons

tac53parsons New Member

I plan on upgrading to the factory alloys with a set of 285/75/16's all terrians. It's going for window tint next week and I still need to get a hitch.
  10. Never Enough

Never Enough New Member 100 Posts

There are Imposter wheels that we sell that are a cap that snap on just like a hubcap, that cover the work truck wheels to look like the nicer GM wheels. Difficult to explain, but take the design of your wheels and then put a chrome cap just like them over the whole wheel - you now have chrome. Again, hard to explain, but they're really nice and very popular. Around $100 and you've upgraded your wheels. Same company makes grills to snap over work truck grills to give it a more expensive chrome upgrade. I'll post some photos at some point. Certainly makes switching from winter salt mode to summer mode a breeze.