New truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by tac53parsons, Dec 26, 2008.

1. tac53parsons

tac53parsons New Member

I just posted this in the introduction section but I thought I post here also. Here are some pics of my new truck and the toys I added. Just toady I changed out the factory am/fm radio for the factory CD player out of an 09. I got it on ebay for $50.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tac53parsons

tac53parsons New Member

heres the last pic. I got these for $0.99 plus shipping on ebay.

[​IMG]

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lookin' good!! Radio looks really good, too.

4. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

wow nice truck! Welcome to the forum.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Good deal! Nice looking truck.

6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

congrats. looks real good

7. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like it.

8. sean84

sean84 New Member

That a pretty nice HD...do you have any more plans for it? That truck would look good with the chrome steel wheels or even the alloys!

9. tac53parsons

tac53parsons New Member

I plan on upgrading to the factory alloys with a set of 285/75/16's all terrians. It's going for window tint next week and I still need to get a hitch.

10. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

There are Imposter wheels that we sell that are a cap that snap on just like a hubcap, that cover the work truck wheels to look like the nicer GM wheels. Difficult to explain, but take the design of your wheels and then put a chrome cap just like them over the whole wheel - you now have chrome. Again, hard to explain, but they're really nice and very popular. Around $100 and you've upgraded your wheels. Same company makes grills to snap over work truck grills to give it a more expensive chrome upgrade. I'll post some photos at some point. Certainly makes switching from winter salt mode to summer mode a breeze.