New truck

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by s101998dan, Mar 28, 2011.

1. s101998dan

s101998dan New Member

I know I haven't been on here in a while but hello again to all !!!
    I just recently purchased a 2004 GMC Caynon pickup truck and I love this truck I have some questions about it I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this ....? I will be posting some pics that pertain to my problem. Thanks hope to be hearing from anyone who owns /knows alot about this specific pickup !!!!
  2. IPFK83

IPFK83 New Member

Welcome and congrats on the truck.
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome (back)!!
  4. mad1500hd

mad1500hd New Member

haha! x2 ... welcome back! good luck with your ride...i'm not familiar with the Canyon...but i'm sure there are those on here that are...
  5. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome back.
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome back!!
  7. As the others said, welcome back.
  8. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member

Welcome back to the club! I hope everything turns out ok. Good luck.
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

welcome back, and im sure there is some one out there that knows about the canyon/colorado trucks.
  10. stephan

stephan New Member

Welcome back & congrats on your truck
  11. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member

I'm sure you'll find help, welcome back
  12. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

congrats on the new ride
  13. s101998dan

s101998dan New Member

Does anyone know of some good cheap rubber mud flaps that don't cost to much and they mount with minimal drilling and that are durable for my 2004 Canyon. And I was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what kind of tires I should get for my 2004 Canyon pick up truck it is two wheel drive so I am look for "Traction tires" for the back so a set of tires that have an aggressive tread pattern on them, and also ones that are a good buy/quality for the money you pay for them. And also what would be some good replacement speakers for the stock speakers cause the one's in there are blown, what are good speakers that will work without having to change my stock head unit i have the 2 door Canyon with the bench seats in it. And also does anyone know what size the speakers i would need to get and what amp/wattage would i want. I am looking for durable speakers ones that will not blow up again cause i like to listen to my music loud!!! Thanks hope I can get some answers......
  14. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C ! There are several Canyons and Colorados on the site so you should be able to get some help.