1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Truck

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by hokie62620, Nov 25, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. hokie62620

hokie62620 New Member

Hey guys, I just signed up for the site. I finally got my dream truck after years of wanting one. Got a 2011 Chevy Silverado LT Z71. I'm dying to get started on customizing it. I don't have the money to do an all out lift right now, so I'm thinking about just starting with a 2" leveling system? Would that be a good start? And then in a few months work on getting bigger tires. This will be my first time customizing a truck. I'm pumped and looking to get started.
  2. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

Congrats on the Z and welcome aboard
  3. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

welcome to the club and congrats on the new ride. i always liked the ready lift leveling kits and rought country 2" kit is a good bang for your buck. imo if your planning on do a lift in the next year or two dont spend the money on tires and save it for when you do the lift and get the right size tires then.
  4. BLACKZ

BLACKZ New Member

congrats on the Z love mine.
  5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

Congrats on the truck! and welcome to the club. :great:
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the truck!
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congratulations on the new truck. You've come to the right place.
  8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome and X2 on this ^^^^
  9. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!! Tons of awesome members on here with great advice... Enjoy the site
  10. Scooter

Scooter New Member 100 Posts

welcome aboard..