Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Under Seat Safe for Long Guns, ETC.

Discussion in 'Mobile Security Plus' started by RGNewell, Nov 7, 2013.

1. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

I have designed a new safe for the 2007 and newer Sierra and Silverado Crew Cab. This will fit the 2007 to 2013 and the new 2014 1500 series. The safe will 55" wide, 13" front to rear and 4.5 " deep in the rear and 6" deep in the front.
    It will be made from 12 gauge cold rolled steel and have one door. It will be a simple bolt-in installation using my new design theft resistant brackets. MSRP will be $750, which is less than half the price of similar units that are not as secure. Under normal selling practices, it would cost forum members $675 with the 10% discount. Normally, I allow pre production orders at regular price less discount, but this unit will be different. Members wanting to order upfront with a $200 deposit will be offered this new unit at 20% off making it $600. The new theft resistant mounting kit will be 12 gauge Stainless Steel and will have a lower introductory price of $50.00. If you have interest in buying or have questions, please post them here or send ma a message.
    As interest increases, I will put an order form on the website.
    Thanks,
    Bobby Newell

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's see some pics when you get these ready to go.

3. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

4. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Very nice security box...should be a good seller..

6. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

7. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

The first production run and the prototype have sold out and more should be available in three weeks. Law enforcement is a big buyer as are Skeet & Trap shooting clubs.
    Photos of final revision installed in 2014 Denali:
    [​IMG]