Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Vendor - Mobile Security Plus!

Discussion in 'Mobile Security Plus' started by ChevyFan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to our newest vendor, Mobile Security Plus. Check out their site, they've got quite a few cool products.

www.mobilesecurityplusstore.com

2. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

Discount for Forum Members

My name is Bobby Newell, and I am the owner of Mobile Security Plus, and the owner of Lock'er Down, Inc. You can find many interesting items on my website from security products to firearm accessories. My main product is the Lock'er Down console safe, available for many vehicles. My console safes for the full size GM are running low, but new batches are being produced now and should be ready next week. I am really proud of the new improved version for the 2007 and newer with full floor console. I will continue to produce the older version, but the newer version will be great. It will have a 50% larger volume. Both models will still allow usage of the 12 Volt power port, and the USB port from inside or outside of the safe. Here is the drawing of the new version.

[​IMG]

Forum members will receive a 10% discount on all items in the store and free shipping on most. Just use coupon code GMTCLUB at check out. I will also entertain the idea of a deeper discount for group buys, and dealer inquiries are welcome.
    Thanks for checking us out.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2012
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Very nice products...:great: well built...

4. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

Thanks,
    I will also have one ready for the Avalanche in a couple of weeks.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

where abouts will it be mounted?

6. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

It goes in the console.
    IMG_0016.jpg

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, that's a good looking unit.

8. RGNewell

RGNewell Member

Thanks Steve