New Vendor saying hi

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by AutoAnything, Apr 4, 2012.

1. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Clark and I work with AutoAnything as the Forum and Events Manager. I love seeing all the cool mods, accessories, tricks and tips for trucks and SUV's.
    We did our first build ever (in my sig) and we are looking forward to doing some more! This 2011 Silverado was at SEMA last year and will be featured in Truckin' magazine this month!!

I look forward to learning about this forum and sharing my knowledge in anyway that I can.

-Clark@AutoAnything

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard...glad you are here! Thanks for the discount code, as I am sure that will come in handy for many, especially as we enter mod season.

3. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and enjoy the site....

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome, Clark! It is good to have you here; please make yourself at home.

Umm, [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION], isn't every season mod season? I don't know about others, but I think so!

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, I am already a customer of Auto Anything. Thanks for the code and enjoy the site. :glasses:

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Of course! ...any season is a GREAT time to add, but it just seems like Spring fever kicks in a little and the mods pick up a little steam.

7. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site Clark, I've bought a few Parts/items from you guys, and have Always received, Great Service and Great Pricing.......:great:

8. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Great to see another Vendor that I frequent join up! Impressive Rig, as well!:great:

9. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcomes and support :):):)

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Thanks for your support of the site!