New vinyl hood stripe

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by kevinbobo, Feb 8, 2013.

1. kevinbobo

kevinbobo New Member

Hey guys, I finally put my matte black stripe on. I based it on the new Camaro RS version but redesigned it to fit the front part of my hood, and since I work in a sign shop materials were cheaper. Let me know what you guys think

Attached Files:

2. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Since the truck is silver and has a Decepticon logo, did you name it Megatron? Your truck and SurrealOne's GMC "Vigil" with the Autobot logo can do battle.

3. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Probably the best comment I've seen all week.

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks nice Can you wax it? Or are you going to have to tape it off when you do?

5. kevinbobo

kevinbobo New Member

I used a high grade vinyl so washing/waxing won't be an issue. I'll do battle with any autobots, lol. I do try to park next to the yellow Camaros when I can, always good for a laugh

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I like the design, It stands out from the norm.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

@kevinbobo, I think it looks sharp.

Autobots, roll out!

8. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

That's pretty funny, I still remember watching the original Transformers on TV when I was a kid in the 80s.

While it's corny, I like Transformers: Prime.

9. rkr97

rkr97 New Member

Kevin, I just joined this site to ask if you would be willing to share that file with me. Just picked up my Ruby Red 2013 on Wed and she looks a little plain. Would love to cut this on my machine and install it. Please let me know. Thanks, Noob Reid Milwaukee, WI rkr8333@att.net

10. kevinbobo

kevinbobo New Member

Sorry for the delay, I have the Illustrator file and plot file. Which file type were you needing?