1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Wheels and Tires (new to me)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by OneWheelWonder, Jul 6, 2013.

1. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

Finally got some pictures of the pick up with the new wheels and tires.
    Eagle Alloys 20x9's and Toyo Open Country MT's 33x12.50x20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Looks great :great: are you just running a leveling kit?
  3. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

yup just a leveling kit! I've been running it like that since December 2012. It rubs a little at full lock in reverse on the front sway bar but nothing too major. Im ordering a 5" lift next week so Ill post some more pictures when I get done putting it on.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I always liked those.. Nice and easy to clean.. Watch what you use on them..
  5. RadoRage

RadoRage Rockstar

Yeah, not usually a fan of the all-chrome wheel but those look nice. Has a sporty and agressive look to them.
  6. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks great, I like the look.
  7. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

Thanks for the feedback! My lift showed up Friday morning So ill be doing it this coming weekend. Ill obviously snap some more pics of it then and update my post.
  8. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Great look man!! I am looking at getting changing my wheels soon and have also been researching some lifts! Either going with a 5" or 6". Definitely looking forward to seeing the progress pics.
  9. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Just make sure you re-program the ECM with the new tire height. Very important!!!
  10. OneWheelWonder

OneWheelWonder Rockstar

Already done but thanks anyways