1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New wheels and tires

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by freddy08, Mar 17, 2012.

1. freddy08

freddy08 New Member

not sure if this is going to work this is my first time posting a pic. If it does hope you guys like it.

Attached Files:

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Those rims look sweet on your truck!
  3. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 New Member 100 Posts

Looking good! Love the wheels, and i love that color truck.
  4. lquattro04

lquattro04 Member

Getting new wheels is the best thing ever. I couldnt wait to put my rims back on this spring. Those look badass, especially with the color of your truck. Congrats!
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It looks real nice:great:
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Very nice selection of wheels & tires.
  7. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

your truck almost looks like a dakota from this view, but that is a nice wheel/tire combo, those wheels will last much longer than most of the other MB wheels we sell at discount tire, so you made a wise choice my friend :)
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

They look great and complement your ride nicely....those tires look mean as hell.
  9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Your truck looks great with those on. What rims and tires are you running?
  10. freddy08

freddy08 New Member

I am running 18 in Ballistic Wizards with Nittio Trail Grapplers (285-65-r18). the truck has been leveled for a couple months with a RC 2 inch kit i just couldnt decide on rims till now. I am happy with my choice, didnt know if i would like the dark blue with black rims.