1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Wheels Delivered and Installed for the Holiday Weekend

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by AMac, May 25, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

The tracking information showed my new wheels arrived at the local shipping terminal this morning but the scheduled delivery of 5/25 was no longer visible. I called the trucking company and they asked me about scheduling delivery for Tuesday. My response, "umm, it's for wheels and I'd really love to come get them today if possible". The girl on the phone laughed cause she could hear the excitement in my voice LOL...1 hr later the wheels were in the back of my truck :great:
    I already had an appt. to get them put on but it was for 3pm and I couldn't wait that long so they got me in for 2pm. For once, something worked out the way I planned...Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!:glasses:

Now I have to update my siggy pic...please no comments about how my truck is dirty...LOL

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg
  2. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

Sweet!!! Very Nice!!! Glad it all worked out for you on the Memorial Weekend!!!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Look'in Sweet.....:great: Been there done that many times trying to get stuff on before a show and Pissed off a few UPS workers..:neutral:
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice. I'm digging it. Congrats AMac, ROTM in my book.
  5. AMac

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

I forgot to give the specs of the wheel kit

Tire is a Nitto Dura Grappler (same size as oem tire) Chose this one cause I'm not a fan of short-lasting tires.
    Rim is 20" Helo HE835 Machined Black.

Oh and congrats to all the GMTC contest winners!
  6. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey New Member

Definitely sweet looking truck! I can't wait to get stuff on my Suburban!!
  7. Burden33

Burden33 New Member

Trucks looking good A:great: Dirty? want to point out the mess i seen more dirt on my truck driving it in the rain then what you got. time for ROTM.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Nice A. Those look great. I'm glad everything worked out for once with one of your mods. Now GO GET THOSE HEADLIGHTS!!!!
  9. AMac

Those have a scheduled delivery date of 5/31 so by next Sunday you should see a post from me in the thread "what have you done to your GM truck today" and no the post won't just be about me washing it again...hehe

Thank you
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

Nice, I'll be looking out for that.