1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

new wheels help with some tires... im lost

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by BALTHIS, Nov 3, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. A1CMason

A1CMason Rockstar

I ran 305-55/20's on my 05 with just a leveling kit and had absolutely no rubbing at all and i trimmed nothing, just took the front air dam off. I ran cooper zeon ltz's and they were a great tire for just an all-terrain purpose.

2. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

With your tires being that far out to your truck, you're going to rub pretty bad even with the 6" lift, you'll need to trim the corners of your bumper pretty bad! I would stick with 33" tires.

3. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

the tires i got are 305 55 20s. there lil 33.4 by 12.6 well find out tom cause my whels are supose to be here after about 2 weeks of waitin

4. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Hmm. I ran Nittos in that size on my cranked 03 HD and they still rubbed post hammer.

5. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

i got my wheels and tires in today i put one on the ft before i went to work and no rubbin at all had room for lil bigger tires ill have picts up tom night when i get home from work