New wheels this weekend but which ones?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by McClintoc, Aug 29, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I also like the torque, I think the chrome look is a good choice for the color of the truck.

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had several co-workers say this as well. I think it's why I took a liking to them to begin with.

I can't wait until my current tires wear out so I can get some new rubber for the new wheels!

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow, can't beat that I guess..anxious to see some pics with the new wheels on.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm too impatient to read all of the posts in this thread again ... did you pick a winner yet and did you buy? @McClintoc

5. McClintoc

Yes I did Steve. I bought the Torques this past Friday. It'll be a few months before I put them on though.

6. McClintoc

Just a little follow up, I'm glad I didn't get the Vortex. At work, we have a couple mounted up with different tires in the show room and they don't look very good, imo. Definitely not diggin' the rimless look they have.

7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Glad you made the right decision, still cant wait to see them on the truck :great:

8. McClintoc

Finally! Going today to get some new tires and thus install the new wheels as well! Pics in a couple of hours.

- - - Updated - - -

And here they are! Some new Bridgestone Dueller A/T 265-70-17's on some 17x8.5" MB Torques!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]