1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New wheels this weekend but which ones?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by McClintoc, Aug 29, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I also like the torque, I think the chrome look is a good choice for the color of the truck.
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had several co-workers say this as well. I think it's why I took a liking to them to begin with.

I can't wait until my current tires wear out so I can get some new rubber for the new wheels!
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow, can't beat that I guess..anxious to see some pics with the new wheels on.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I'm too impatient to read all of the posts in this thread again ... did you pick a winner yet and did you buy? @McClintoc
  5. McClintoc

Yes I did Steve. I bought the Torques this past Friday. It'll be a few months before I put them on though.
  6. McClintoc

Just a little follow up, I'm glad I didn't get the Vortex. At work, we have a couple mounted up with different tires in the show room and they don't look very good, imo. Definitely not diggin' the rimless look they have.
  7. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Glad you made the right decision, still cant wait to see them on the truck :great:
  8. McClintoc

Finally! Going today to get some new tires and thus install the new wheels as well! Pics in a couple of hours.

- - - Updated - - -

And here they are! Some new Bridgestone Dueller A/T 265-70-17's on some 17x8.5" MB Torques!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]