1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New wheels

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by 04 crew cab, Apr 6, 2009.

1. 04 crew cab

04 crew cab New Member

Wheels came today. Thought I would try and post a pic. Should get them installed on Friday with new tires. Will try and take a pic when done.

Attached Files:

2. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

definitely post pics!!
  3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics New Member 1000 Posts

Look like sharp rims.
  4. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

Sweet,
    don't curb them!
  5. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Oooh shiny wheels, and they have a nice deep lip to them too! I don;t know about all of those rivets though, I have tons of those too and I'll tell you the cleaning them with a Q-tip gets real old real fast. Anyways I am sure that they will look sweet on your truck, and just out of curiousity did you get wheel locks?
  6. AJ's Sierra

AJ's Sierra New Member

how much were the rims?
  7. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 New Member 1000 Posts

GET WHEEL LOCKS! I even have them on my jeep Not because of my $40 a piece wheels, but because my tires are the only part worth anything on the thing.
  8. 04 crew cab

04 crew cab New Member

Yea the rivets I know are going to be a pain to keep clean, I only paid $100.00 each. They are on a clearance sale at 4wheelparts.com. Here is a link if anyone is interested http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/X...=210&t_pt=100073&t_pl=9841&t_pn=PXA6090-28583

I didn't get wheel locks. The lugnuts are a splined lug nut. Lug nut set came with a special deep well socket to get them on and off. I may look in to the wheel locks. Would be pretty difficult to get them off. Some one would have to scope it out ahead of time and figure out what they needed to get them off.
    I live in a real rural area of Iowa. Don't hear much about anyone having there wheels stole etc.. around here. Probably just jinxed myself:)
  9. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts

Nice and shiny!!!
    Good deal too.
  10. 04 crew cab

04 crew cab New Member