Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

New Wheels

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by djthumper, Dec 26, 2011.

1. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

I got some new wheels for the TrailBlazer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Those look sweet

3. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

I like them...definitely look good on your ride : ) :great:

4. djthumper

Thanks, finding 6-127 wheels are a pain to find. I found these on Discount Tires site, they have been discontinued for bout 4 years but the manufacturer found a bunch in the warehouse.

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I agree those look pretty darn good, definitely a good buy :great:

6. djthumper

Thanks, they were definitely a steal of a deal.

7. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I really like the style of the wheel, and the larger tires look nice on it! I know what you mean about the wheels, when you get the metric bolt pattern that sucks! My Colorado is like that as well, It is 6x135mm.

8. djthumper

Do you have one of the early Colorados? A friend of mine has one and it is running 6-139.7 like the rest of the 6-bolt pattern world.

9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Yeah I have a 2004 Colorado, I have heard of guys having wheels bored out but I'm not real flippy about that idea. I will have to check out the wheel size you said, I didn't know that was an option lol! I just bought a new set of moto metal wheels for it too..

10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Definitely like those! I can't tell from the pics, are they polished or chrome?