1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New White Diamond LTZ Tahoe

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Poncherello, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Poncherello

Poncherello New Member

Just traded my 2005 LT Tahoe for a 2010 LTZ White Diamond. What a beautiful looking truck. Has everything but the power running boards. I was so shocked at the trade offer and sale offer I signed without driving the thing. My 05 had 64,000 miles on it and was a great truck up until this year. The steering shaft was going bad again, the airbag sensors went out, someone stole the mirror glass on the driver side, the auto climate control didn't always blow from the correct vents without manually setting it, the compass in the mirror kept going out...... The salesman either didn't see any of that or just ignored it. He gave me $17,100 for it, I was hoping to get $13K-$14K on a good day. He said the used ones are in high demand especially the loaded LT's like I had.

This will be my third Tahoe, I had an 03 before I bought the 05. I swore after buying the 03 and 05 new I would buy used next time and let someone else take the depreciation but I just couldn't resist this truck.

I'm picking it up on Monday night and will post some pictures of it.
  2. Poncherello

Poncherello New Member

Here's a couple of pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. ProzacKid

ProzacKid Rockstar 100 Posts

What a great looking Tahoe! Makes me want to run out and buy one. :)
  4. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site from san fran, ca. that thing is a beauty!!
  5. Poncherello

Poncherello New Member

This is the third new Tahoe I have had and this one is far and above the 03 and 05 LT's I had. The fit and finish is much better, it's quieter, rides better, has a better stereo, better seats, and just an all round better truck.
  6. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! That is a great looking Tahoe! Congrats! Glad to have you here!
  7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Congrats on the new ride.. I like the color quite a bit.
  8. mr toad

mr toad New Member

beautiful automobile
    mr toad
  9. Poncherello

Poncherello New Member

I have about 850 miles on it now and have to say this thing drives like a dream. I loved the way my 05 and 03 drove but this one drives so much better. It's comfortable as hell and cruises on the highway like it's a caddy. I still can't get the mileage on the highway that is advertised but then again I shouldn't be doing 85 mph. Even at 85 it was getting just over 19mpg whereas my 05 would get just under 17 at that speed. So far, I really like this truck and look forward to years of happy use. :happy:
  10. ammobaggett

ammobaggett Member

I see what they gave you for your old Tahoe but what was the price after rebates and trade in for the new Tahoe? I want to trade my wifes loaded 04 LT in on either a Tahoe or Suburban.