1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New Years Resolutions for 2012

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 26, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hey, what's everyone's New Years Resolutions for 2012?

Mine are the same.

Get more organized (and I did a bunch in 2011),
    get healthier (and I'm eating better now) and
    lose some weight (or I did until the last 8 weeks.
  2. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

Only smoke a pack a week and going to quit that, lose more weight, get a better job and find a girlfriend
  3. 747

747 New Member 100 Posts

Accomplish the mods in my signature.

Join the military (officer or enlisted)

Get a freaking gf already!!
  4. Denise

Denise New Member 100 Posts

get more organized.
    Toss, toss and toss !
    weight and health I need to maintain. (if I loose more weight I loose the boobs and the curves and I can't have that, I already lost a cup size damnit !)

Gave up on finding a man (I scare them :rofl:)
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i havent really given it much thought, i quit chewing last thanksgiving....or i should say the full can of Copenhagen was thrown out of the passenger side window of my truck with "i think its time you quit." soo this year i think im gonna try and get back into shape, ive gained some weight since i quit chewing and would like to lose it again.
  6. chevytruckinrem85

chevytruckinrem85 New Member

make for organization in my truck bed.
    trim some pounds off the beast for better mpg.
    add some mods here in there.
    better the look of the truck.

all in all nothin to do with my self.
  7. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Resolutions? Do we need "stinking" resolutions? What we need is a revolution!
    Ok,ok I know!
    1. Keep losing weight. 124 lbs. since Xmas 2009
    2. Clean out the basement. Got stuff from the '70's
    3. Find suitable employment.
    4. GF? Nah gave up on that 12 years ago. After 4 marriages, I find it may less expensive to just look and not take anything home.
    5. Organize garage. May have to rent house out and live in garage.
    6. 2012 is the year my daughter will see my chin for the first time. I started my beard in 1985, she came to my family in 1986. I have not shaved my beard all this time. This year when I get down to 200 lbs. I will remove the beard, so my daughter can see it before I die. Just 38 pounds to go.
    7. Bury the hatchet with my parents. No not in them . Just start talking to them again.
  8. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I plan on losing more weight and exercising. My "man cave" will become more project friendly.
    Speaking of exercising, good judgement will be a criterion of successful relations with my fellow man. I need to curb the "silver toungue fox" in me and try not to correct those I disagree with by saying "Hey look a$$hole!" Along with this it probably would of benefit to not be so judgemental by advising folk I don't care for that their feet stink, their hearts pump toxic bio-solids and they bay at the moon.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I plan to refrain from wrestling alligators in 2012. Seems pretty doable...
  10. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Stay more connected with family and friends, now that i moved away (5000km from home)
    Keep up my workouts and fitness level
    Try and become a Federal Game Warden or Federal Officer
    Work on my SUV
    Keep up my community services
    *I don't know if I want to start looking for bf, ugh! too much work* after you get separated, meh! it doesn't even really matter anymore..