1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shooting New Youtube Video

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyHD, Jan 23, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyHD

ChevyHD New Member 100 Posts

2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

doesnt look like you left much to eat:rofl:
  3. ChevyHD

lol, you're right about that!
  4. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

Ok poor little guy never knew what hit him! I bet some other bird saw it! The hunter will now be the hunted...You need to be ready!:gasp:
  5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member 100 Posts

Can't say I condone shooting something just for ****s and giggles, but nice shot regardless.
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

WOW that poor bird is now looking down saying "WTF dude????I was just mindin my own business and bammmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That hurt like hell!!!!"
  7. ChevyHD

I never mentioned above but I'm sorry if this hurts anyones feelings. I don't shoot animals just for s**** and giggles. I take pride in the ethics I stand by regardless of who's watching. I enjoy being proficient with my killing as to not cause any pain to animals. I was taught as a child to only take game legally, and cleanly. Make sure to pay attention of your surroundings and stay alert. This was a legal and clean kill on a sparrow, just to clarify. Thanks for the views and comments because I do appreciate them.

Adam

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Thank you.
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

just one question ... how many shots was that?

I think we've all done this before, come on. I nailed a dove once that just broke his wing and he couldn't fly off and I couldn't get to him to finish him off (too many rocks behind him so didn't want a ricochet), that was a bad feeling watching him flap around.
  9. ChevyHD

I completely missed one right before but hit it on the next shot with my highpower rifle.
  10. jake's silverado

jake's silverado New Member 100 Posts

ChevyHD!!!

So I think tweety has called out the Moose to help their cause... Watch out!!! moose.jpg