1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

New z71 stickers. Where to find

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rocketmanh5, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

Okay, I've searched the site and found nothing. And can't seem to find them on the web either. The new z71 stickers on the 2010 and up silverado's. Is there any place to buy them at a decent price? I'm wanting some for my '09
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts

I would try ebay i bought a pair but they aren't the factory ones i replaced them with some exactly like them but they are all black with silver outline to match my rims!
  3. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

alright i shall try there. Just never liked ebay ha. Nothing ever matches to what the description tells.
  4. clgoch187

clgoch187 New Member

just call a dealer, they arent too pricey........or take a pic to a sign shop and have em made, but the dealer is prolly cheaper
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

I got a replacement for my '05 Z-71 ( still haven't put on) for $10.00 from the dealer. Becareful with some of the aftermarket decals as they don't have enough UV protectant in the vynil to keep them from fading and peeling.
  7. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member

okay, thank y'all I'll try all those places.
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

Ebay i bought mine for $20 and they haven't faded or anything. Another thing they are the exact replica of the 2008 design stickers they are EXACTLY the same except it's all black with silver outline. I forgot who i bought it from but i recommend buying from them.
  9. bama2010z71

bama2010z71 New Member

where can i get some of the camo ones. i was gonna have some made with skull and cross bones as the x in the 4x4 but the place here wanted way too much to make it
  10. Rockstarrchevy81

I believe Ebay has them and pretty much whatever you want in stickers..