new :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by USMC_tank, Sep 26, 2012.

1. USMC_tank

USMC_tank New Member

hey everyone Im James Baxter, i have a 1999 suburban 4x4 with 5.7 its bone stock with 152000 miles but i have just recently bought it so i kinda wanna change the stock part :) and i have a 1984 chevy 3/4 ton 350v8
    im currently a United States Marine but im soon to get out due to a knee injury. im currently in san angelo, tx but im soon to go back home in covington, tx.

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, James! Thank you for your service! :great:

3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Thank you for your service. :sign0016: to the Club, enjoy the site....

4. USMC_tank

USMC_tank New Member

thank yall, i have been browsing the site since i made my account and learned quite abit already lol.

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M TC ! THANKS for your SERVICE!

6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Semper Fi!

7. redNecKansas

redNecKansas New Member

Just like to say thank you and too all the USMC brothers for serving us. But glad to hear you are enjoying the site already man

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club James, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:

9. USMC_tank

USMC_tank New Member

ok so i went out to odessa last night and got the burban, awesome ride tight front end good breaks strong motor, but i lost oil pressure coming back from odessa. they said it just got the oil changed so i believe that it may just have wrong oil in the truck but what else could be something i could look for on my burb. the 4 low literally feels like that it could pull a house down lol so i love the truck and thank yall for takin me in i have been a chevy guy for my entire life build my first 65 chevy at 8 years old so

10. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club. From one service memeber to another, thanks man.