1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newb from Georgia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GeorgiaZ71, Nov 9, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 New Member

Hi All, new guy from Georgia. I just bought my 2014 Silverado at the end of October. Can't wait to utilize the search function and learn from all the great minds here! I have already put a 2.5" level/lift kit from RoughCountry on my Z71 and added Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs for rubber. I will try and upload some before and after pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congrats on the new ride:great: I used to live in Duluth, Ga Nice area..
  3. Goldie

Goldie New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Congrats on a very nice ride.
  4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! Nice looking truck...I REALLY like the color :glasses:
  5. 01SilveradoBeast

01SilveradoBeast New Member

Great looking truck, welcome!
  6. Camaro69car

Camaro69car New Member 100 Posts

Good looking truck, Welcome to GMTC!
  7. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 New Member

Thanks all! I am so happy with how my truck has turned out after the 2.5" level/lift kit and the new tires. :great:
  8. Jrod89

Jrod89 New Member

Welcome to the site! Good to see another Georgian!
  9. peteylee1

peteylee1 New Member

Love the new front end!!!! B-E-A-utiful ride!!!!
  10. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 New Member

Thanks! I love my new truck. Honestly, the new 14 design was quite a bold change that I was on the fence about (along with alot of people here on the forum). But I work with a guy who has an 11 or 12 (not sure) white Silverado, and parked next to each other...the 14 definitely has a much tougher and beefier look. The more I look at the 14, the more I love it.