1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newb from IL

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Schaub, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Schaub

Schaub Rockstar

Yo guys, just picked up my 09 LTZ Monday. First truck I've ever owned and I couldnt be happier. I honestly dont have any good pics yet as its been dark before and after work. I'm still figuring this thing out, the back up mirror thing is nuts!

So what are the MUST DO mods?

Right now I'm contemplating a simple grille update, nerf bar, and maybe some wider wheels. Maybe goin for a mild prerunner look.

If anyone has any of these mods I'd really appreciate pics.

Also are there any ipod hook ups for the stock head unit? I know the AUX is there but I'm looking for something that can charge and playback simultaneously like the one in my Monte.

Also does anyone know what size tires I can get on this thing?

I'll get some pics up friday, but for now here's my other toys so your not completely disappointed.

The MC
    [​IMG]

The HD
    [​IMG]

:::EDIT:::

Heres a teaser if you will...
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club SC. I see you like black rides!! Nice.. The best looking color for all vehicles imho :)
  4. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, congrats on the new truck!
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. conroe

conroe Member

Welcome to the club. Hey, What"s that white stuff under your truck, does it have dandruff?
  7. Schaub

Schaub Rockstar

LOL man I bought the truck Monday, and Tuesday morning we had 3 inches with 3 more on the way. Couldnt have been happier with my truck. Thanks for the welcomes.