1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newb from Michigan - 2011laserblue's brother

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 11redz71, Mar 31, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, sweet truck you have there!
  2. 11redz71

11redz71 New Member

Thanks! You too have a sweet truck!
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Damn, that's busy. Even taking the bull bar out of it, mentally, it's busy. It's the chrome edge around each grille that is throwing me off. IMHO, it'd be fine without that chrome edge.
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Like you Brother I see you also have good taste. Very sweet ride you have there, love the red. I am with Surreal on the bowtie but I like the grill that is in there better than the billet. Billet has just been done to death and to me makes a truck look older. Just an opinion. Anyway, Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  5. 2011laserblue

2011laserblue New Member 100 Posts

Ha yeah it's one of those rocky ridge conversions...they look cool but they put a lot of stuff on there. See, I like the chrome around the edge...with the black and red I think it looks awesome. The slim amount of chrome kind of adds up with the chrome silverado badges down the side while the black ties in with the black underneath the mirrors etc.

I don't know...personally I vote for horizontal grille and chrome bow-tie. I was just trying to throw some things in the air.
  6. 11redz71

11redz71 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the compliments guys. I'm really not sure which color i'm going to go with on the bowties......but you're all making my decision harder with all the great ideas! That's one of the things I love about these Silverado's...very customizable. When I decide I will definitely post a pic!
  7. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club.
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

Red or Blue...which is the better color? :neutral:.......Another reason for friendly brothers to banter.