1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newb from NW FL

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by BowTieOgre, Jul 30, 2007.

1. BowTieOgre

BowTieOgre New Member

Howdy all. Just popping in to introduce myself. Im a native of NW Florida (dang its freaking hot!) and ive always had a bowtie in the driveway and always will even if its just sitting there.:) Right now im driving around in a 1990 R2500 Burb with the 454/th400 combo. Theres not really much wrong with it besides a sagging headliner and that should be taken care of in a few weeks. Anywho, heres a pic...glad to be here!

Attached Files:

2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site,
    Send some of that sunshine over will you, it's very cold and wet over here :great:
  3. BowTieOgre

BowTieOgre New Member

Thanks!

As long as you send some of the cold back I'll pay for overnight shipping!:wink2:
  4. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the Site!!! :)
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome Bowtie. Glad you could join us! Nice shape for a 90...sa..weeet!
  6. Dj Friction

Dj Friction Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey NW Fla.....

I hailed from Bradenton for about 30 Yrs.....Know what you mean Hot......it's hot here but no humidy.......and believe me it does make a difference!!!!

Nice rig.....I have an 86 3/4 burb 454. Looks like a nice ride.

Thanks for sharing