1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newb Here...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by My98Suburban, Dec 18, 2011.

1. My98Suburban

My98Suburban New Member

Hi Im new here,just joined the site looks really cool...A little about myself...Im into cars and Trucks,,I have a 98 Suburban K1500..also have a 87 Mustang Gt supercharged then i race,My fiance has an 89 chevy iroc-z 350 tpi...and a 91 z28 350 tpi.that she races..and we have a 2004 chevy Trailblazer..We bought our suburban because we needed a to have more room then the trailblazer,we have 4 dogs..LOL...so when we take trips we can all fit comfortable...I got he truck for a decent price,just needs a little TLC...I grew up around suburbans...My Dad has had a few of them..his 1st was a 1971 suburban,then he had a 74 4x4,then in 82 he bought brand new a 82 4x4 diesel...then in 91 a 4x4 diesel...There great trucks...always loved them,going to high school i used to take the 82 all the time piled in all my friends we had a blast...Hope to get alot of helpful info...thanks....
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC! Everyone on here is really nice and they have lots of great advice too! I also am girl racer, and was a founder back in the 90's of an all girls racing club. I just 1/4 mile now with my 310hp V6 3.8L Supercharger of a beast..lol (pontiac) Hope that you and your fiancee enjoy the site.. Post some pics when you have some time and figure out the site.. Cheers
  3. My98Suburban

My98Suburban New Member

Thanks..I will get pictures up as soon as i can....Thats what we 1/4 also...we love it....
  4. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

If you need some help navigating the site or anything just msg me, I am on here regularly.. I will add you guys as friends (the notification button at the top right hand side of the screen will turn blue, click on it and then add me)

I love cars/trucks/atv/motorcycles, basically anything I can make go faster than I should..loll I love to race, show my car and go fast.. Been into cars since I was really small, and my mom yelled at my dad for letting me go under the car in my dress and get oil all over it.. haha.. my dad said, what? she never really liked the dress anyways.. I knew right there, cars were for me.

Keep in touch! Hope you guys enjoy the site.. :)
    Erica
  5. My98Suburban

My98Suburban New Member

Thanks im sure i will have lots of Questions....:lol:...And i added you!!! Thanks again....
  6. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member

Welcome to the site!
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club sounds like you have some awesome cars cant wait to see the pics!
  8. My98Suburban

My98Suburban New Member

Thanks i will get some pics up soon...
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club.
  10. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!!!!