1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newb to GM... need help.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by turbo rich, Feb 12, 2010.

1. turbo rich

turbo rich New Member

Hey all... well due to my unfortunate accident with my brothers plow truck i had to join this site.... We have a small plow business and i run one of the trucks. Well as you all are aware New Jersey got hit with over a foot of snow, and lucky me slid into a metal dumpster and wrecked the passenger quarter panel. Anyways i attempted to look under the classifieds and post a WTB but it seems all thats there are posts from steve, and new ones are $550 plus paint... So if anyone has any leads of where i can find a panel that would be great!

its a 2000 chevy silverado 1500. 2door regular cab. STEP side. thanks.

[​IMG]
  2. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That sucks! Sorry I can't help, but welcome to the site.
  3. Gambit

Gambit New Member

4. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

:rofl:

Welcome.
  5. shadowt_t

shadowt_t New Member

welcome to the site ... try to search on ebay or u can find used 1 from any yard near by where u live or try to search on ebay they have every thing
  6. Stealth

Stealth New Member 1000 Posts

Bummer, that is some epic damage. I would try looking up LMC truck, they have a lot of parts for GM parts.
    Another excellent source is one of the sponsoring vendors on this site, people seem to be very happy with them.
  7. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member

8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  9. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  10. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!!