Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newb with a couple Kodiak questions

Discussion in 'Medium-duty Truck Forum' started by vinD, Sep 2, 2013.

1. vinD

vinD New Member

Hi I'm new here
    I have a couple questions about my 92 Kodiak LoPro

First off a little more about the truck, 92 Kodiak LoPro, 427ci, Allison, 22000 gvwr

Question one is Why does the "Primary Brake" light on the dash come on periodically? Hydraulic brakes here. The master cylinder is full and the system has been fully bleed.

Question two is What is the towing capacity? Pintle hitch here.

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site. I'm sure one of the medium duty guys will be along to answer your questions.

3. waynebrv

waynebrv New Member

That topic is addressed in the operator manual. My Topkick did the same, and I followed the procedure in the book, and it stopped. If you don't have an operators manual, and I can get to my truck tomorrow or the next day, I will look at your symptom and come back with an answer.

Wayne