1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

newbi from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by redbone, Apr 7, 2010.

1. redbone

redbone New Member

Hey to all, I just sold my 1997 chevy z71 4x4 and am looking into buying another which is why i'm joining the forum. I'm looking for some info from some owners who can give me confidence in buying another chevy because my experiance wasnt the greatest but I did like the overall feel and look of my Chevy. I'm located in S.E. Wis and enjoy riding my atv and recently became a new Harley Davidson owner. Hope to share some helpful info to other new Chevy owners and really hope to get insight on buying my next Chevy.
  2. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  3. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  5. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

welcome aboard. Sorry about your luck with your first chevy but everyone I've had so far has been great.
  6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC, Redbone.

Good luck with your search and confidence for a new GM!
  7. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome from the other best corner of the state, NW Wis, Superior
  8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome from MN...
  9. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016: I talked to a lot of mechanics and a lot of Chevy owners before I bought mine and they all pretty much agreed they and the most dependable and the easiest to work on. This truck is built a lot better than the Dodge I was driving and I had a world of problems with it.
  10. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! I can tell you that i absolutely love my new truck and that you should definitely by a new one! you wont regret it!