1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie - 1985 Silverado!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mr. Peanuts Monocle, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Mr. Peanuts Monocle

Mr. Peanuts Monocle New Member

Well, just happened across these forums while looking at articles, pictures, etc. of the 85 Silverado's. About me, I'm originally from Atlanta Georgia, but currently reside in North Carolina, serving in the Active Duty U.S. Army. Been owning Chevrolet's since I was old enough to drive. My first car was an 84 Camaro, second was an 86 Camaro. I totaled that out, and needed to make a 100 mile drive to and from school each day, so I got my Grandmother's Mercury (it was dependable and good on gas lol) to fill the hole. My fourth car was a 2007 Cobalt LT, and now I'm the proud owner of this Silverado. The goal is to eventually own a new model GMC Sierra but that has to be affordable first. Anyways, enough about me, cheers and I hope to make some friends, and meet some cool folks here.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome and thank you for your service! :great:
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you here. :glasses:
  4. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! THANKS for your SERVICE!
  5. Mr. Peanuts Monocle

Mr. Peanuts Monocle New Member

Thanks! Good to be here.