Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie, 2011 Silverado, Black

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 22wvufrash22, Jul 7, 2011.

1. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

New guy here! Have enjoyed this site for months and just got everything together and finally signed up. My name is Travis, I work as a federal correctional officer in West Virginia. My truck is a 2011 Silverado Z71.

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Travis.

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Travis

6. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

Today was a good day, removed my bedside Z71 decals and got the ones I had custom made put on. Also got some junk off of my tailgate; the dealer tag, silverado, LT and flex fuel tags. Still have to deal with the bowtie, but progress....... truckwnewdecal.jpg newdecal.jpg

7. cmcimino

cmcimino New Member

Those are awesome looking!

8. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

Thanks, I have another set coming that is a little bigger than these, but couldn't resist putting them on to see what they look like....

9. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

10. 22wvufrash22

22wvufrash22 Member

Working on removing the side molding trim off of my doors today, going ok so far, one side down.......