1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie and part number question

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by apexport, Jun 26, 2013.

1. apexport

apexport New Member

Hi All,

Been a gm truck owner for 12 years now - 02 Avalanche - best money I ever spent! I also have a autoparts export company I bought a few years back. When I bought the company we got a bunch of old stock. Part of that stock is 12 front center seats for GM trucks. Problem is I have no idea what trucks. They don't fit my Avalanche as I've tried and the bolt holes don't match up. The boxes say GM on them, made in a Mexico plant. The part number on the box is 16777995 - but our sources from GM can't seem to find that p/n anywhere. So I was wondering if any of the list members might have a clue as to what they fit. I hate the idea of just throwing them in the landfill especially if I could sell them cheap to someone who could actually use them.

I bought a center seat for my avalanche last year to replace the console and it really made it nice to be able to carry 5 passengers when needed!

thanks

Marco
  2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section of our forum as this will help in getting more responses/opinions related to your question.

Sorry, I do not know the answer but someone should be along soon who can help.

Good luck!
  3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses: