Newbie and part number question

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by apexport, Jun 26, 2013.

1. apexport

apexport New Member

Hi All,

Been a gm truck owner for 12 years now - 02 Avalanche - best money I ever spent! I also have a autoparts export company I bought a few years back. When I bought the company we got a bunch of old stock. Part of that stock is 12 front center seats for GM trucks. Problem is I have no idea what trucks. They don't fit my Avalanche as I've tried and the bolt holes don't match up. The boxes say GM on them, made in a Mexico plant. The part number on the box is 16777995 - but our sources from GM can't seem to find that p/n anywhere. So I was wondering if any of the list members might have a clue as to what they fit. I hate the idea of just throwing them in the landfill especially if I could sell them cheap to someone who could actually use them.

I bought a center seat for my avalanche last year to replace the console and it really made it nice to be able to carry 5 passengers when needed!

thanks

Marco

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section of our forum as this will help in getting more responses/opinions related to your question.

Sorry, I do not know the answer but someone should be along soon who can help.

Good luck!

3. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses: