newbie...door handles

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by silverado joe, Sep 22, 2009.

Newest Photos

1. silverado joe

silverado joe New Member

i have a nbs 2007 silverado crew cab. im trying to find somewhere on the internet where i can order the paintable exterior door handles to replace my black ones. i have a summit white truck.. ive checked ebay but i can never find white handles for all four doors...thanks for the help
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! One of the "vendors" on the site is: www.GMPartsClub.com. I don't know if they can help, but it might be worth a try. Good luck!
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Here is a set of 4 Summit White,
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2007...ies?hash=item255671bbcd&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
  4. wrightj

wrightj New Member

i would like some painted door handles to. and
  5. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Otherwise just paint them yourself, you can take them apart so you can get to every little crevice
  6. s5belford

s5belford New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, I think I found what you're looking for. Hope I can help!

http://chevroletpartspeople.com/Sea...7748&year=07&productdesc=Outside Door Handles
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. george b

george b New Member

definitely keep checking craigslist and ebay.. i found several sets for sale in summit white, though not all the time. they were almost always brand new "take-off"s from the dealership where someone put chrome on.. they're brand new and factory painted, and you can get a set of four for $100 at the most. that's so much better than trying to get a primed set painted.

also, you can search craigslist from google by typing "door handles white 07-09 site:craigslist.org" and search ALL the craigslist postings. i found a guy in another city that was willing to ship them to me.

best of luck to you.
  9. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  10. silverado joe

silverado joe New Member

thanks for the help

thanks for the help everyone and quick responses...