1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from Alabama

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by jnbama, Oct 23, 2011.

1. jnbama

jnbama Member

Hey Y'all Jeff a truck driver in Alabama glad to meet you and sure I will enjoy swapping stories and pictures with you. Lost my job a few years ago and had to sell my 2000 Silverado for a very low price , small town I was living in Tennessee was hit hard by the recession .
    It was Indigo Blue Ext.Cab 5.3 with only 68k and was going to start fixing it up with cold air intake, exhaust and performance upgrades . Moved down here to Bama close to my sister and found work and put alot of miles on my 04 Monte Carlo SS, good car but always missed having a truck. Few weeks ago traded it in for a 2012 black Silverado W/T with LS chrome, 4.8 ,trailer pkg and happy to be up and truckin' again. Now all I need is stuff to haul like a ATV, along with a Toy Hauler Camper maybe a Bass Boat..........:money:
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Glad to hear things are turning around for you.
  3. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thanks , was out of work for almost a year, Trucking companies wouldn't hire me with speeding tickets on my record(off now) and nobody else wanted an old truck driver so worked temp. jobs till hired fulltime. Really cautious on spending, never know what will happen.
  4. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  5. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thanks and have to get familiar with GMT , looked at Fords but nah Chevys for me
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Jeff!!!!
  7. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thanks and you have a great looking truck, hood guard is first on the list for mine then a mat and tonneau cover
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Jeff
  9. welcome to the club jeff
  10. jnbama

jnbama Member

Thanks Bobby and stay safe over there

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Thanks seffield and good looking rig