1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from IL

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 03Silverado, Oct 31, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 03Silverado

03Silverado New Member

Hi, names charlie. im from southern illinois and currently own a 03 Silverado stepside that is wheatland yellow. found it seems to be a rare color body combo, but have never found out ho many there were of them. anyway, thought id make my way over and say hi and check the site out some. sorry if i dont post much, just had a baby few months ago, and between driving a tow truck 60 hours a week and her, i don't get much computer time. lol anyway, heres some pics[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

1st class! Nice ride. Looking forward to your posts and pics. :glasses:

3. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Great lookin ride! Nicely done!

4. Zach1172

Zach1172 New Member

Nice ride man i like the hood it came out really nice

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: You have one nice looking truck! Thanks for the pictures.

6. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome charlie thats a killer truck!

7. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome to the club. nice looking truck, by the way another IL member here :great:

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the site!!

OMG If that truck was lifted instead of being lowered I would love it to death, but the body and paint work is beautiful. Paint work today gets looked over so easily, people take it for granted how much prep work goes into an interior like that. I saw it was for sale as well, I would think at $16,500 your giving it away BUT depreciation is hell on a truck like that. Good luck selling it, although I am sure that you are in no hurry to sell it.

9. 1ATony

1ATony Rockstar GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.Sweet truck:glasses:

10. kotin9

kotin9 Rockstar

What part of Southern IL? I went to Highschool in Marissa