Newbie from Ma

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Pellet, Jun 26, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Pellet

Pellet New Member

Hey guys, newbie here from Ma, Own nothing but GM's in my life.. lookin forward to talking to you guys and trying to help out with whatever i can.. Heres a pic of my 1998 i bought 10 yrs ago stock and still running her strong today..

[​IMG]

still workin on my profile,pics,and a laundry list of things i have done over the yrs..
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member 100 Posts

Welcome aboard!

great looking rig you have. I look forward to seeing more pics and stories.

FYI, Check out the NE truck meet in August just a few miles north of you in Adams at a campground
  3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you with us. Killer truck man. :glasses:
  5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  6. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

oh wow, in good shape for having for 10 years. You must not drive it in winter? Check out the Northeast GMTC meet in August
    welcome to the club!
    and sweet truck!
  7. Pellet

Pellet New Member

thanks fellas.. and your correct i dont drive it in the winter at all and i know of few are gonna bash me but dont take it off roading either, got WWAAAYYY to much money in the truck to see it go to hell.. considering its a 98 the under carriage looks like an 08..

How can i find some info on this truck meet in the northeast ? if the weekend is open for me would love to go.. thanks !
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  8. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Member 100 Posts

9. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Great lookin' truck. I've had a '96 & '99 that I reakkly liked. Have fun!
  10. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:sign0016:Welcome to the club and Enjoy the site........