Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from Minnesota

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mr. Sierra, May 23, 2011.

1. Mr. Sierra

Mr. Sierra Member

Cold winters are tough on trucks, this year the ABS went out on me at around -15 below. Had to disconnect it, because the ABS pump under driver side seat wouldn't stop whining.
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard! wearabouts in MN are you? also what kinda of truck do you have (other than a sierra im guessing)
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.
  4. Mr. Sierra

Mr. Sierra Member

I live down here by Rochester about 12 miles to the west. I have a 99 Sierra that I like comfort-wise but it's been a major maintainence work in progress.
    Tranny went, had it rebuilt, Water pump, thermostat, left front wheel bearing, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator are all new as well. It's kind of like the money pit. I like fixing things but geez, you have to get somewhere. My window motors need replacing this year before winter sets in. And I have this really stubborn intermittent stalling problem I came here to resolve. It's kind of like, I'm already so deep into this I'll be darned if I give up now....hahahahah! Just last week I saw some oil around tranny again, so I don't know if I have sprung a new leak down there. I've really never had a lemon before but this one comes close.
  5. murdog94

So you live inbetween Byron and Kasson then?? i have family in Mantorville.
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  8. Mr. Sierra

Mr. Sierra Member

Yes I live in Kasson... small community with 1 Sheriff (Barney Fife) and Floyd the barber although we have two now. We have one stoplight in town. Great place, and Mantoriville is even nicer.
  9. murdog94

Yep i know i lived down there for a few months... Drove thru Kasson every day on my way to the Mayo...
  10. Mr. Sierra

Mr. Sierra Member

I think Mayo will own all of Rochester in another 10 years, then all of Minnesota, and finally the entire United States.