1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from New Jersey

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by silentsniper, Aug 9, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. silentsniper

silentsniper New Member

Hello all! I hail from the center of the People's Republik of New Jersey.

I am about to be the proud owner of a used 1999 Chevy S10. (first car) I am buying it from my grandfather who has never really used it. In fact, this truck still looks like it just rolled off the factory floor! (almost). It only has 45k miles on it since he never drove it. He bought it from a friend years ago probably when it was 42-42k miles.

Everything is stock on it except for a new alternator, battery, 4 new tires, and A/C blowerfan (the mice really got inside there and made a nest when it sat unfortunately and it wrecked the old A/C blower motor)

Acceleration is a bit rough at times, and it isn't a 4x4, some busted parts here and there.. but it still has low mileage and gets good mpg. All i need for college. I'll try to rehab her back to health :D

Looking forward to being on the forums more often and talking to everyone
    -Nick

truck1.jpg truck2.jpg truck3.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lift your vehicle and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club, Nick! :great:
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  4. AutoAnything

AutoAnything New Member 100 Posts

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD="width: 404"]Welcome aboard! Lots of great mod info and support here, enjoy the forum.[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome always good to see more members in the NE and NJ area..
  6. silentsniper

silentsniper New Member

thank you everyone
  7. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congrats on both the truck and school. Whereabouts in NJ, and what school are you attending?
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club Nick, it's good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  9. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Family!! Hope that you enjoy the site :)
  10. silentsniper

silentsniper New Member

I'm in middlesex county and ill be going to RVCC for the 2 year transfer program to save $