1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Newbie from Ontario

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by FlyGuy, Aug 3, 2007.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. FlyGuy

FlyGuy New Member

As of this past Monday at 5pm, I'm the proud owner of a brand-new Silverstone Metallic 2007 Chev Equinox LS and I love it. The kids love it too. Just filled the tank tonight, so will be interesting to see what kind of mpg (in Canada L/100km) I get. People seem to say it improves with time. I hope so. We're "breaking it in" camping next week.

Attached Files:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Awesome! Welcome to the site. I think you've got a great vehicle there, we've talked more than once about getting an Equinox as the "2nd vehicle".

That's a clean looking vehicle! Keep the french fry's out of the seat belt retractor and don't spill the Tim Horton's coffee! :lol:

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome Flyguy, Nice new Nox. Sweet. :party:

(Steve's just jealous cuz they only have Star bucks and Jack in the Box.)
    We've got Timmies and Poutine...How would you like a Stale coffee and grits for breakfast...:lol:

4. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

welcome from south of the border!! (sunny,hot Kansas that is)

5. FlyGuy

FlyGuy New Member

Goin Campn

:happy: Thanks! Hopefully we can keep it clean - the boys (ages 12 and 10) and I are heading off in it today camping for a few days. Hope the weather cooperates so we don't have to sleep :sleep: in the Equinox!

And yes, with the exception of some upstate New Yorkers, the Americans don't know what they're missing with the Timmies. Although there was an article on TheStar.com (Toronto Star) today that there's been an increase in the number of Americans moving to Canada in recent years. Maybe they're catching on to our secrets... :frown:

6. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sounds like fun. Where ya headed?

7. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Another Canadian.....eh? :great: Welcome.