1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie- from phoenix, az

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kamiksuburb, Dec 27, 2012.

1. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

Hi got a newbie here from phoenix, az lol looking to learn more about my truck and doing LOTS of mods to it:happy:. a little bit of history on me...I have worked on cars since i was young, then decided to learn about the new cars and their computers so i attended UTI and graduated with flying colors, but honestly the real reason i went there was to attend hot rod u and build me a 350 with lots of power and learn about all the things that go into making it lol :yes: i do mechanic work myself bumper to bumper. heavy line as well. I have an 01 suburban thats been giving me some issues and looking to see if this forum can help me out. also like i said im looking to do alot of mods to it interior mainly. look forward to talking to you guys more. will be posting a thread with my concerns here pretty soon. and also pics. :great:
  2. Poeticalsilence

Poeticalsilence New Member

Welcome lets see the ride
  3. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

will post up pics real soon. just at work right now lmao
  4. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Welcome to GMTC, glad to have you here on the site.:great:
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome! :great:
  6. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

:sign0016:to the GMTC
  7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's good to have you............ :glasses:
  8. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

one question how do you guys set up the signature on the bottom with the picture of your guy's truck and vehicle info?? or do you have to had posted a certain amount of threads.
  9. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Go to your settings and look on the left side bar. It will say Edit Signature. Click on that and have fun!
  10. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

It says my signature cant be more than 4 line long lol