1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Newbie- from phoenix, az

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kamiksuburb, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yup those are the newer rules. Mine was made a year ago before the new rules. Just make a garage then put a link in you sig. That's what many are doing now.
  2. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

well that sucks lol looks better with the pictures and what not lol ill have to do that then. but a link to what?

- - - Updated - - -

ok so i tried it. and here is the link hopefully it works. looks less appealing. lol

- - - Updated - - -

ok so i tried it. and here is the link hopefully it works. looks less appealing. lol
  3. Conlan Rose

Nice looking truck. I'm not sure why its not showing up under the post yet but I did look. You still can add a pic of your truck in the sig and some basic info like its a 2001 Suburban.
  4. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

Thanks man, and yeah hopefully you are able to see it now. And i added the basic info you said might help. lol which makes sense too thanks again
  5. Conlan Rose

Yup I can seen it perfect. Look good :smile:
  6. kamiksuburb

kamiksuburb New Member

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!
  8. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  9. Toymyster

Toymyster New Member 100 Posts

Welcome

Welcome to the club, I have been away for a while myself.
  10. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 New Member

Hey welcome to the club [MENTION=58477]kamiksuburb[/MENTION], I'm from the West Valley area of Phoenix, So if you need anything that I can help you out with let me know..